What Form of CBD is Best For Me?September 30, 2019
What Form of CBD is Best for Me? Pain, Anxiety, Sleep and MoreYou’ve done your extensive research, decided that CBD is a viable and natural option to elevate your health, and now comes the last step – choosing your CBD product. How do you know what form is best, and better yet, how do you choose the form of CBD that is best for you? If your experiencing pain, anxiety, cancer, PTSD, Epilepsy, or any other symptoms CBD can treat for, and want to learn about how to effectively choose your form of CBD, this post is for you. For those new to the CBD world, the number of products and vendors in the industry can be incredibly overwhelming. You’re not alone… in a budding industry that is very much underregulated, it can be a tough decision finding the perfect CBD product to fit your needs
Steps In Choosing a Quality CBD Product
Make sure the product is THC free with the highest CBD content possible
- Though some forms of CBD are derived from specially grown marijuana strains, only CBD products extracted from hemp are fully legal in the United States.
In choosing a reliable CBD manufacturer, it’s recommended that your CBD product, no matter its form, be heavily researched along with its vendor.
- Your purchase decision should never be based on cost alone. Choosing a well-established, highly reviewed company, and the willingness to pay more for quality, is essential in selecting a pure and quality CBD product, as well as a reliable manufacture.
Lots of questions should be asked of vendors in choosing your product, regarding the purity of their products, the methods used to extract their CBD, and possibly even requesting a copy of their Certificate of Authenticity.
- This certificate is obtained by reputable and trusted companies in the cannabis industry, who send their products to independent labs to be tested for quality standards, and to confirm that the contents of their products are legitimate. To go the extra mile in choosing the best CBD manufacturer, it’s wise to also research the lab cited on the certificate and to confirm the document’s authenticity as much as possible.
- Joint pain associated with arthritis
- Treatment of inflamed tissues
- Nearly immediate treatment of severe epilepsy and Parkinson’s disease symptoms.
- It has also been found that CBD oil can assist in the treatment of extreme psychiatric disorderssuch as PTSD, schizophrenia, depression, and anxiety.
- How fast do I need relief from my symptoms and how severe are they?
- Am I more comfortable in “smoking” CBD, or more comfortable taking it sublingually or orally?
- What CBD type is most commonly used for my condition?
- Do I prefer pre-measured dosages, or do I prefer to measure my own dosages?